Thursday, February 1, 2018

Second year as a skirt sports Ambassador!

I am so excited and honored to be a part of the SKIRT SPORTS AMBASSADOR TEAM for a second year as a PRO AMBASSADOR. This company and what it stands for means so much to me. The first time I set foot in the store Noelle Wilson recognized me as one of the new Ambassadors; and  she brought Nicole DeBoom, creator of the company out to meet me as well. I instantly knew that I belonged here. I ran the Skirt Sports 13er last year; I was brought to tears when most every runner stayed until the last girl came across the finish line. No other group does this. And the Skirt Sports products? Love them! You can try them for 15% off with my personal discount code: 439john
www.skirtsports.com
#skirtsports #skirtsportambassador #SkirtAmbassador #REALwomenmove

No comments:

Post a Comment